The life I am living is so dry and meaningless
That I am living it very thoughtless
Thinking about things which makes me numb
My brain don’t have anything else to pump
The air which is blowing in my way
I hope I get the answers from it as it sway
Time is passing by so fast
nothing but a rhythmic beat’s playing in my nest
A monotone called life asked me for motivation
I said, look for a forced inspiration
Recently I had a discussion with one of my good friends. It was nice talking to him for that long about many things after a long time. In the discussion he gave me a suggestion to look into a kind of writing called Free Writing. He told about it. And I went on and looked into wiki and understood what exactly does it mean. Free writing is a form in which you write continuously what your conscious brain is thinking. It represents what’s your state of mind is. It might sound simple but it takes hell lot of courage to write that way. You will be facing with many difficulties lack of vocabulary to express, lots of negative feelings being put on paper, not able to imagine a particular situation and lots of other things. I am not a person with great vocabulary and also I choose the topics and words carefully so that I don’t sound stupid. So I thought it would be interesting if I give it a try. I came across some things (read as people) and their stupidity and decided to put my words on paper. So what did I put? Its very stupid but I liked it. I guess you will see the stupidity.
My world is full of stupids
Stupids with stupidity rocketing sky high
And what am I doing
Seeing them, hating them, laughing at them, abusing them
I feel them so pointless
How useless their purpose is on this world?
How come world give birth to such beings?
They don’t even think who they are, what they are
Full of flesh and materialistic deeds
So when I say all these things
I realized that I did not think who I am
So who am I?
I am one among these stupids and that’s why this stupid poem happened
On a fine day, I had a great thought of dissecting my brain. Not physically but mentally to know what’s going on inside? Only to find that I am confused and in an illusion.
A curiosity to dissect my brain
To find out what caused this pain
No No, I want to restrain
Don’t want to be a part of this illusionary game
Want to burn my memories in the flame
They did nothing but left me pain
They are my precious thoughts, please don’t tame
Rather throw me into the burning flame
Such a shame, I am so lame
No link between the thoughts that came
These are some of the one liners (some of them are longer than a line 😛) told by me at some point of time to different people on different media like twitter, facebook or directly. They can be statements or questions or something else.
- Everytime I tweet after seeing “What’s happening?” I just want to say if something is happening, I won’t be tweeting.
- Twitter produced more philosophers than the world ever produced.
- I tweet to think what’s happening.
- I tweet to show off.
- I tweet to kill time.
- Love is omnipresent.
- I put status messages to show off.
- Love is everything except sensible.
- If you expect something in return after doing a good deed, its not called a good deed.
- If god is there no need to worry about devil. If there is no god then there is no point of devil’s existence. So no point in fearing devils.
- Winning and Losing are just a matter of time.
- I try to be objective while I explain things and subjective while understanding things.
- Do we need to die to understand death?
- Idlebrain is twitter’s workshop.
- If at all the concept of Karma had been correct then God would have been the number one Sinner.
- When I have nothing on my mind, I smile.
- There are 100 coincidence. Is it another coincidence?
- Only stupid brains tell that our heart thinks.
- I am so in love with you that I cannot find a moment to expect it back from you.
- It is contradicting that I don’t like celebrating birthdays & special days and I am spending so much of time to write all this stuff about special days only because today is my birthday.
- Human life’s a minute thing in the universe happening for a minute time. Instead of celebrating birthdays celebrate everyday of this small time we are having.
- Seems that I shouldn’t do what I am not supposed to do.
- Truth doesn’t fear anybody.
- Religion is a thing we human beings invented. We should realize human beings are greater than religion.
- When you write a Course exam for 4 times, how do you feel?
- Think beyond space and time.